badger ver.1 badger ver.1

Holy Geebers

LMAO!!! HILARIOUS. One of the first movies that made me laugh out loud on here....when im not stoned lol jk. Funny shit keep it up.

TYRAN TYRAN

Nice

Once in a while someone comes along and does a GOOD stick figure flash. That someone is you bro. Keep up the good work.

Newgrounds Jam #1 Newgrounds Jam #1

Great idea

The whole jam idea was great.It was put together so well with so many different ideas. I just thought it was brilliant.

T0MMY responds:

Glad you liked the idea as well as all the animations.
Have fun.

-T0MMY

Pinnicle's Art Homework Pinnicle's Art Homework

Hahaha

Pretty funny. For some reason i didnt see it coming. Very good. Even though the sight of blood does make me queezy.

The Plughole Song The Plughole Song

Funny

Animation was pretty mediocre-bad but the audio made up for it. Funny...very funny and random and silly...i liked it.

CaveMan: Fire CaveMan: Fire

Great music

All i have to say is that the music made the whole thing 20 times better than it wouldve been without it.

Taco-Man Halloween Taco-Man Halloween

Pretty good

It was funny. Very good animation and all that great stuff. I liked the Homestar cameo...that made me laugh. Good work.

Bird Battles Trailure Bird Battles Trailure

Ummmm

Ya ok. That was not only annoying but also boring. No offense... take this from a terrible animator...but that was a little less than mediocre.

whitefire2004 responds:

Sorry, but i can't take someone named "Narfdude", seriously

Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody

Superb

Great song to do man. I loved the rock out part when they took off their helmets. It was great... Do another song with the megaman characters.

Till death do us part Till death do us part

Amazingly done

One word....emotion. Wow that made me feel soooo sad and disturbed. It was probably the best serious flash ive seen. Awesome.